Oswald(KOFXI): Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
K (→Team Combos)
|Zeile 1.019:||Zeile 1.019:|
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EfIiwWRNu8 Oswald Guide from U-Rasia, part 1]<br>
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EfIiwWRNu8 Oswald Guide from U-Rasia, part 1]<br>
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0yB-K9MAUc Oswald Guide from U-Rasia, part 2]<br>
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0yB-K9MAUc Oswald Guide from U-Rasia, part 2]<br>
[http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27257854 Ace Setups for particular Teams]
[http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27257854 Ace Setups for particular Teams
Aktuelle Version vom 29. Juli 2020, 00:01 Uhr
|Tiers & Ranking|
|Tier:||A+ to S|
|Ratio Cost:||6 Points|
|Crouch height (Tier):||F|
- 1 Quick Guide
- 2 Colors
- 3 Frame Data
- 4 Special Attributes & Bugs
- 5 Combos
- 6 Strategy & Setups
- 7 Blockstrings & Okizeme
- 8 Matchups
- 9 Universal Strategy against Oswald
- 10 Videos
- 11 Navigation
- Oswald is a strong but very technical character that has high damage and shift potential, but from very situational hits.
- He has strong offense, okizeme and mixups, but has a hard time dealing with pressure.
- He is played as a point character, for his strong shift synergy, or as a Leader, for his powerful LDM (2F startup, juggle anywhere).
- On range, throw cards with 623X to cover your approach or protect yourself.
- To get in on the opponent, use smalljump j.E from max range.
- Once close, attack with a mix of very early smalljump Cs and 2Bs / 2As to open up the opponent.
- far C is an excellent poke and good to end blockstrings with
- Smalljump & jump C is excellent as a crossup and should be used frequently.
- 2D(1)>6A is also good at the end of strings or in neutral since it can lead to a full combo from a low hit with high range. Whiffing 2D enables a full punish, so this shouldn't be overused.
- Make sure to learn from which range Oswald's BnB still connects (2B>2A>214C>236C>214B). Do not use the full string on block, it can be punished before 214B.
- Against smalljumps, use 5A/5B (can be followed by LDM)
- Against higher jumps, Use low profile 2B or jump up j.D or a very early 3A>combo
- To escape from strings, use 2B/2A or 2-frame jump j.A away. Using the 421K-counter or rolling through the opponent is risky but rewarding, since it can lead to back-turned combos.
- For reversals, use counter (421K) or 63214,63214P or LDM. It is advised to not overuse Oswald's reversals, as they are not particularly great (other than LDM, which is pricey).
|R1 +||R1 +||R1 +||R1 +|
|L1 +||L1 +||L1 +||L1 +|
|2D(1)||9||8||-33||-34||5||6||7||14||Conq. Guide combines dmg+stun+g-dmg, but not gauge gain|
|2D(2)||27*||8||KD||-16||5||6||7||14||*If first hit whiffs.|
|small A||7||6||/||/||5||8||8||8||Identical to j.A except stun & guard dmg|
|214A(1)||5||1||/||/||Smaller hitbox than 214C(1).|
|214A(2)||13||4||-16||-17||11||11||10||4+6/8||Runs slower than 214C(2). Dmg,Stun etc. data is hit 1+2.|
|214C(1)||5||1||/||/||Bigger hitbox than 214A(1).|
|214C(2)||14||5||-23||-24||12||11||10||5+4/6||Runs faster than 214A(2). Dmg,Stun etc. data is hit 1+2.|
|214P(2)>214A||6||4||KD||-19||5||5||5||6/4||Startup starts after 214P(2) active time.|
|214P(2)>214C||8||5||KD||-20||6||5||5||6/4||Startup starts after 214P(2) active time.|
|Rekka 214A||12*||4||KD||-17||6||5||5||4+6/4||Has only 1 hit. *=fastest possible startup.|
|Rekka 214C||13*||5||KD||-24||8||5||5||5+6/4||Has only 1 hit. *=fastest possible startup.|
|236P>236A||6||4||KD||-22||6||3||5||6/4||Followup to 236P. Same hitbox as 236P>236C.|
|236P>236C||8||3||KD||-18||7||3||5||6/4||Followup to 236P. Same hitbox as 236P>236A.|
|Rekka>236A||8||4||KD||-12||236A as a Rekka-Followup. Same Hitbox as 236P.|
|Rekka>236C||11||6||KD||-27||236C as a Rekka-Followup. Same Hitbox as 236P.|
|214B||26||4||-8||-9||9||12||13||4/8||Overhead. Airborne from F13.|
|214D||32||5||-14||-15||10||13||14||4/8||Overhead. Airborne from F16. Flies further than 214B.|
|Rekka>214B||26||4||KD||-12||Overhead. Airborne from F13.|
|Rekka>214D||32||5||KD||-18||Overhead. Flies further than 214B. Airborne from F16.|
|236B||6||4||-31||-32||6||10||12||4/8||Negates projectiles for 15F. F10-29 invul on feet.|
|236D||10||4||KD||-36||8||10||13||4/8||Moves backwards. Negates projectiles for 15F. F14-33 invul on feet.|
|Rekka>236B||10||4||KD||-75||Negates projectiles for 15F. F14-40 invul on feet.|
|Rekka>236D||14||5||KD||-109||Moves backwards. Negates projectiles for 15F. F19-44 invul on feet.|
|236K>236E||4||14+1||KD||-113||39||0||0||7/13||Ace. Needs perfect timing or specific setup.|
|623A||58/63*||13||+||+||8||0||1||0/18||*=F57=active over Oswald, F63 hits vs standing Kyo.|
|623B||52/57*||13||+||+||8||0||1||0/18||*F52=active over Oswald, F57 hits vs standing Kyo.|
|623C||55/60*||14||+||+||8||0||1||0/18||*F55=active over Oswald, F60 hits vs standing Kyo.|
|623D||49/56*||17||+||+||8||0||1||4/18||*F55=active over Oswald, F56 hits vs standing Kyo.|
|421K||4||17||/||/||F1-8 only invul on feet. B teleports behind, D behind & in the air.|
|2363214A||3||25+1||KD||-9||33||0||0||0||F1 invul. Button can be held to spin in place & reflect projectiles.|
|2363214C||11||23+1||KD||-9||37||0||0||0||F1 invul. Button can be held to spin in place & reflect projectiles.|
|63214,63214P||9||10||KD||-30||33||0||0||0||F1-18 invul. Negates projectiles. Counter Hit State during recovery.|
|,646E||2||36||KD||-27||57||0||0||0||1F invul. F2-37 invul on legs. Has juggle-anywhere property.|
Special Attributes & Bugs
- Has no collision on back ukemi (can run through)
- Oswald's throw pulls the opponent slightly out of the corner, which allows corner crossups.
- Oswald's 3A is unblockable if done meaty (tourney-banned).
- [2B,2A] or [C,6A] or [2D(1 Hit),6A] or [close 2B,2A,3A], then:
- 214C,236C,214B: Bread n Butter. the 214C only connects of the combo was started from fairly close. Can link 623A after in corner for Okizeme.
- 214C(2), Quick Shift only when started from close range.
- Quick Shift immediately quick shifting after 3A is preferable when the combo was started from further away.
- midscreen crossup (eg. j.C,2B,)2A,214C(2),236D,236A (whiff), turn around delay 3A, then:
- 214A/C,214D,236A(whiff): Basic midscreen crossup setup into knockdown. The 236A at the end is to cut recovery and build meter.
- 214D,236A/C,214B: Midscreen-into-corner setup. Can start card Okizeme after.
- delay 214C,236B,236E: Ace Setup with tricky timing. The combo must not end in the corner for this to work.
- Corner Crossup (after throw or on incoming) (j.C,\/,)2B,2A,(3A,)214C,236B/236D,236A (Whiff), (Opponent flies back into the corner), delay 3A>214B,then:
- delay 236C,214B, start card Okizeme
- 2363214A, immediately quickshift or kill with the super
- link 3A>214B>236C>214B: hard combo that requires the very first 3A>214B to hit as high as possible.
- link 236B>236A>214B: hard combo that can be done if the very first 3A>214B hits high, but not high enough for another 3A. The "link 236B" part is hard because it cannot be pre-buffered (doing it early will result in the 214B still becoming part of the rekka chain from before) - try pushing the button for the motion once your opponent is very low already, about the height of Oswald's head or even lower.
- From further away 2B>2A>3A>236A(whiff)>236A: fancy situational combo that is rarely seen. Used in case you are too far away for the BnB, but hit with 2B,2A..
- Enemy cornered, Oswald slightly outside of corner: 3A,236B,236A,236B,236E: Guaranteed Ace setup, is always used on stunned opponents. Can use 623A or (623A > j.C > 3A..) before for added damage.
- Midscreen, 3A-Hit from further away, [immediate 214A] or [delay 214C],236B,236E: Guaranteed Ace setup.
- Midscreen j.C crossup,\/,5D or [2B,2A,]214C(2 Hits),236D,236A, [delay 3A, delay 214C] or [max delay 3A>214A],236B,236E
- Midscreen counter, j.A, land, immediate 214C,236D,236A, turn around, [max delay 3A + immediate 214A] or [slight delay 3A, delay 214C],236B,236E
- Corner Cross j.C,2B,2A,3A,214C,236B,236A(whiff), 3A,236B whiff,236A,236B,236E the second 3A has to be put in as 1A (with 1, even though Oswald is then doing the attack in the direction of the corner becauseof the auto turn!). The 1A also has to be done as soon as possible after the 236A whiff, otherwise 2A will come out. The 236B after 1A is put in normally(from the 1P-side). Source: http://hartheon.web.fc2.com/character/oswald.html
- Opp. in Corner & Dizzy, Oswald slightly outside of corner: 623A, immediatey 3A-236C>(Card hits)>236B>236E: Stylish setup that deals less damage than the regular ace setup.
- Incoming in corner, dash under, 2B,2A,214C, delay 236B, 236A whiff, 2B(whiff), turn around 236B,236A,236B,236E: see here.
- Midscreen, back to camera, opponent jumps over you, 2B (back-turned),2A,214C, delay 236B,236E: Crazy setup from U-Rasia
- Midscreen 623A, 5D(c) (card hits) link 3A>214A>236B>236E. Source: BZR @ port24
- Preventive 3A > confirm > 214C, 214D, 236A(whiff, for Recovery cutting)
- 5A/5B, LDM
Saving Shift > LDM Setups
- Either Saving Shift to Oswald with cornered opponent, OR Saving Shift while back-turned & cornered > Saving Shift hits on Counter hit > 3A>214B, ,D>6A46E (LDM): Source: k-tani
- Cornered Saving Shift (Counter Hit), 3A,delay 214A/C,236B, delay 214A/C (the other way, back into the corner), link LDM. Source: Okinawa-Kaz
- Corner Crossup j.C (eg. after DOWN), 2B,2A,3A,214C,236B/D,236A(whiff), turn around 3A>214B, then:
- 2363214A, QS on 2. Hit for Stun Combos Example: player @ Playland Carnival
- 214C > QS for Juggle Anywhere Setups
- Corner 2B,2A,214C,236C, max delay 214C > QS: Very difficult quick shift setup because of the max delay 214C. Afterwards, eg. Vanessa oder K' j.D, land, LDM.
Gato & Oswald
- Gato Combo in 236236P with a lot of distance to the corner, QS Oswald, backdash, 214X>236B>236A(whiff), turn around 2C kara cancel 214X>236B>236E (ACE), Source: K-Tani or playland carnival
- Gato Combo in 236236P with a lot of distance to the corner, QS Oswald, backdash, 214X>236B>236A(whiff),
- Gato Combo in 236236P mit very little distance to the corner, QS Oswald, backdash, 214X>236B>236A(whiff), turn around 2C/2D? kara cancel 214X>214B (Knockdown), Source: K-Tani
- Gato Incoming j.B,2B,236236A, QS Oswald, backdash, 3A>214B>236A?>236B>236E (ACE): Quelle: Pie from Korea
Vanessa & Oswald
- Vanessa (Back to the corner) Super QS Oswald (crossup, no Jump-in), \/, 3A,236B,236A,236B,236E
- Vanessa (Back to the corner) 2C>,6A> QS Oswald (j.A whiff),\/, 5A whiff, 3A,214A,236B,236E
- Vanessa, Corner, SRK loop, QS Oswald, backdash, 3A,236B,236A,236B,236E
- Vanessa, midscreen 236236P, QS Oswald, land, 5D,214C(2 hits),236D,236A (whiff), max delay 236A-214A-236B-236E
- Vamessa, midscreen 236236P, QS Oswald, land, 5D(c)>6A>214B>236A>214A>236B>236E [Quelle: Port24 https://youtu.be/cKm0rlZQhps?t=1643]
- Vanessa cornered, wakeup ranbu, shift Oswald, turn around 3A,236B,236A,236B,236E: Quelle: port24
- Vanessa j.C,\/,C,,6A QS Oswald whiff j.A, run through, turn around 236P>236B>236A(whiff), 2B(whiff) turn around 3A,214D>236C>214B. Quelle: BZR @ port24
Adelheid & Oswald
- Adelheid, 236236D(1 Hit) QS Oswald (no Jumpin, \/,) Crossup 5D...
Gai & Oswald
- Midscreen/Fullscreen Gai Rekkas in Upper, QS Oswald (no Jumpin, \/,) 5B(close, whiff), 5B(close, whiff), 3A>-214A>236B-236E (ACE) Source: Rojar @ port24
- Midscreen Gai Deadly Rave, QS Oswald, landen, 214C?,236B,236E (ACE) Quelle: Port24
Elisabeth & Oswald
- Elisabeth combo in upper super, QS Oswald (j.D whiff, \/,) 2C(whiff cancel)214A/C (whiff), turn around link 3A>214A>236B>236E Source
- strange Setup
- Ace Setup from BZR
Oswald & K
- Oswald Corner Combo in 214C>236A QS K' j.D,\/, backdash, LDM
- Oswald Corner Combo in 214C>236B>236A QS K',\/, LDM (thanks to nishikawaguchiterry!)
- Oswald midscreen crossup combo in 214C,236D,236A(whiff), turn around 3A delay 214C>236B>214A (whiff, auto turn), link C(f), QS K' j.C(whiff),\/, LDM Source: U-Rasia You have to be in the corner together with the opponent during the "3A delay 214C"-Part for the combo to work.
- Oswald corner 421D, (in air in corner)j.A,5D,3A,214C,236D,236A, turn around 3A,214B,2363214A QS K', BnB > Stun
Ryo & Oswald
- Ryo 646P, QS Oswald, Rolle, 3A>214P>236B>236E(ACE): Source: k-tani
Ash & Oswald
Duck & Oswald
- Duck 2A,2A,5B,6C, Shift Oswald, j.A,\/,3A delay 214C,236B,236E. The time window for the QS is 11F (for the j.A to still hit).
- Duck Dance, 214214B > shift Oswald, backdash, 236A?,236B,236E: BZR @port24
- Duck corner Chain in 3D, Shift Oswald,\/,236A(turn around),236B,236A(whiff), max delay 3A, max delay 214A,236B,(delay)236A(whiff), turn around, run back towards corner, 3A>214B,delay 236C>214B. Hard combo because of the corner crossup (needs perfect shift & 236A timing).
- Cornered 2B>2A>214C>236D>214B, turn around 236B>236A/C>214B Source: U-Rasia
- incoming smalljump j.C crossup,2B,2A,3A,214C,236B,236A(whiff), turn around 3A>AB roll cancel > 3A> delay 214B link 3A>214B... Source: u-rasia, Quote: "This combo's second 3A is very important .This 3A , you enter the command 1A.Left and right reversed . It is the fastest command until second 214B.
And this stun combo is only Adelheid ,Jazu and hayate."
- Solo stun vs Adelheid: Corner DOWN! Card Okizeme, crossup j.C (card hits), 2B,2A,3A,214C(2 hits),236B,236A(whiff), turn around 3A>AB>3A>214B, link 3A>214B, delay 214C,214C (stun), Source: u-rasia @por24
- Cornered 2B>2A>214C>236D>236A(whiff), walk back 3A, long delay 214A>236B>236A(whiff, opp. flies over Oswald), run for a bit, 3A>214B, then:
- link 2363214P, shift out etc.
- delay 214A, shift out etc.
- cornered 3A, delay 214C?>236B>236A(whiff), link 214C?>236B>214A?(whiff), link 236B? Source: U-Rasia
Strategy & Setups
Oswald wants to get in as close as possible to make the most out of j.C pressure and to maximize his combo opportunities, particularly from crossups. The latter is best achieved by j.C crossups against crouching opponents, strategic AB-rolls or by using 2B as an anti-air against badly-spaced jumps. If you are forced to play more defensively due to hard matchups, turtling behind the 623X-cards is a valid strategy, particularly when rolling forward as they would hit (which can lead to crossups).
The most important normals in neutral are:
far C: excellent Poke, great to end blockstrings
2B: low Profile, can be used as Anti-Air. Is also very fast(5F), gives +3 advantage and leads to combos.
5A/2A: good, fast pokes. 2A can be confirmed into 3A if mashed, and 5A ist good as an anti-smalljump attack.
j.C: Very strong jump in, hits early and reaches far down and also has a great crossup hitbox. Can be done right at the start of a smalljump, repeatedly, to exert a lot of pressure.
j.E: comparatively strong but slightly slow j.E, good horizontal Hitbox which is useful to get in on the opponent.
- 2B: Low Profile.
- 5D(c)(counter hit) > 3A: vs Smalljumps
- j.D (strong air-to-air, has to be done early, will stop almost anything)
- 63214,63214P (langsam aber stark)
- Corner Throw > Corner Crossup (eg. with AB-Roll>2B or j.C crossup).
- far C > Quick Shift good to punish from further away or to escape under pressure.
- 2B,2A>6A>214C: Frame Trap. There is no time to hit confirm the 214C, but enough time to decide what rekka to do after in case the opponent has blocked.
- 2B,2A, 2D>6A (Hit Confirm 214C): Frame Trap. Note: enemy can jump out & punish.
- Jump-in on Block, micro dash, smalljump j.C (crossup if opp. crouched): Setup for a midscreen backturned combo: j.C Cross,\/,5D,6A,214C(2 Hits),236D,236A, turn-around 3A, max delay 214C,236B,236E.
- With back to wall poke with 2D > 6A, confirm into 214C (1-2 Hits), 236B/D (B if 2 Hits of 214C hit, D if 1 hits), 236A (Whiff), Corner Combo
Blockstrings & Okizeme
- 2B,(2A,),2D (note: opponent can jump out)
- 2B,2A, 5D(c): if opponent GC-rolls the 2B the 5D(c) hits Meaty (on block)
- Midscreen Combo in 214B (knockdown),
- dash, roll,attack: left/right Okizeme
- mini-dash, superjump j.C: Crossup
- short pause, dash, hyperhop j.C Crossup: only vs Adelheid, Athena, Mary, Ralf, Ryo, Whip
- Corner Combo in 214B (knockdown) > 623A, then:
- 2B (card hits)> walk forward, 5D>3A...
- Smalljump Back instant j.A (card hits), 2D>6A>214C... (Note: character specific, does not work vs: Kula, Kim, ....)
- Smalljump up/forward instant j.C (card hits), \/, 2B,2A...
- Smalljump up/forward instant j.C > opponent rolled forward > land, 5D(c),214C,236B/D,236A(whiff), turn around 3A.. etc
- Block or roll (Opponent attempted a reversal, card hits in air) > 3A>214B...
- Corner Backturned knockdown, then:
- 623A, Roll through Opponent (crossup) > Oswald stands outside of the corner > 5D>3A>214A....
- Roll or Superjump > Crossup
- Walk forward slightly, then Roll: pseudo-50/50 left/right Mixup, since the opponent is pushed into the corner (or not) by the walking
- In corner, possible against several characters, eg. Kula: Throw > 5A whiff, then smalljump j.C oder hyperhop j.C (50/50 left right).
- Corner Throw > smalljump over opponent into corner > smalljump back j.C (crossup vs crouch): works against Kim, ....
Midscreen Smalljump Crossups:
- Throw> walk back> Hyperhop j.C works as a crossup against:
- Adelheid, Athena, Mary, Ralf, Ryo, Whip (easy)
- Kim (difficult, walk back far, jump late)
- Throw, then:
- 5A-5A chain whiff, smalljump j.C Crossup (Kim)
- 5A whiff, smalljump j.C Crossup (Adel, Mary,Ralf, Ryo, Whip)
- 5A whiff, smalljump, early j.C Crossup (Athena)
Okizeme on DOWN (KOed opponent)
- After ACE-Kill walk slightly back, then meaty 3A > 236B > 236A > 236B > 236E: unblockable Bug Setup into Ace. Tourney banned.
- After ACE-Kill in corner: whiff 5A, smalljump j.C - fake crossup. Hits meaty & leads to 2B,2B,2A,3A, shiftout combo.
- After ACE-Kill in corner: small delay, hyperhop j.C - hits crossup. Afterwards do 2B,2A,214C(2 hits),236B/D, 236A(whiff), turn around 3A,214B... etc
- After 2363214P Kill in corner: immediate 623A, instant smalljump j.C: does not look meaty, but enables a combo. Source: u-rasia
- Crazy run-over Okizeme from Tori: Link
Setups for Meaty Card:
- Corner Kill with 236Chit, z.B. 5D>3A>214C>236C(kill), link 623A > Roll through Opponent (left/right Oki) or instant smalljump C(card hits), Combo
- Corner Kill with 214B hit, eg. from 5D>3A>214C>236C>214B(kill), 2A(whiff),5E~kara cancel 623A > Rolle through opponent (left/right Oki) or instant smalljump C(card hits), Combo
- Corner Kill with 214B(Juggle) Hit> cancel in 214P(whiff)>236P(whiff), 623A, instant smalljump j.A > card hits > Combo. Source:u-rasia
- Midscreen run right in front of corpse, 623A, then: Source: U-Rasia
- Roll through opponent
- Jump over j.C
- On a back-turned BnB combo that ends in the corner, you can use backdash > superjump j.C, which then hits as meaty crossup. For a mixup, delay the j.C to trigger a fake crossup.
- Corner cross 2B,2A,214C,236B,236A(whiff), turn around 3A>214B with fastest timing is an auto-timed 3A relaunch setup.
..., Gato (Quote: "it is necessary to be gentle to grandfather"), Kula
- Vs reversal Ray Spin: use a delayed 5D>3A as Okizeme. The 5D hits on Counter Hit and then combos into 3A which leads into followup combos such as 214P / 214K etc.
Note by ATG: I asked u-rasia about this matchup, because he plays it exceptionally well. This is the original quote on this:
①Little 8JE is so important action .
Kuras J action lose this action so so .
②Oswalds 5C range is so long .
You have to keep separation 5C hit and kuras 5B does not hit .
③Let's hit JE(counter) and hit 3A + ace !
But It's hard for Oswald to beat Kura .
If you receive damage Kuras 2B or JC or JE , Subsequent developments require reading .
Good lack .
Very difficult matchup.
- Gato cannot be crossed up by smalljump j.C, since his collision is too high, Oswald will remain on the side he jumped from.
- Vs Gato's 236236A, use 421D or 63214,63214P during the Super Freeze.
- Point Blank vs Gato's 236236A (block) > link 236236A frame trap, use reversal 2B. The 2B beats the next 236236A.
- To beat reversal 236236A, you can also do a meaty smalljump attack that hits at the apex of the small jump, this goes over 236236's hitbox.
- Punish Ryo LDM on block with 2D>6A>combo. You can also act after the super freeze and before the hit since the attack is so slow, eg. with a very late 421D or 63214,63214P.
Vs Oswald (mirror)
- Oswald Rekka string on block: before the last hit (214B) usw 421B/D Counter > punish
- If Adelheid is cornered & uses LDM on block, it can be punished with 5C(f) > QS.
- Jazu's 632146P Super can be punished after the super freeze with 2D>6A (or 5D(c)) before it even comes out.
- Smalljump B goes over Ash's projectiles.
Universal Strategy against Oswald
Oswald's Card Throw(623A/B/C/D) While Oswald is mostly harmless on distance, he can use his cards to protect himself from attempts to get in on him, or cover his own approach. The cards do not disappear if Oswald blocks, so it important to not get too greedy when you jump or run in on Oswald and saw him throw a card in the meantime. Oswalds also like to roll through you at the very last moment while they are having a card out, forcing a crossup. The best way to approach is to wait for the card to land, Oswald cannot immediately use another one for a short time.
Oswald's Pressure Oswald usually attempts to open the opponent up with a mix of very early j.Cs that hit almost as an instant overhead and 2B, which is a quick low poke with +3F advantage. The best way to escape from this pressure is to wait for oswald to a particularly high j.C and block it. afterwards, both you and your opponent will recover at about the same time, which should allow you to use a quick poke to break free. Judging when the j.C was high enough for this to become possible is an important skill that can also be used against the smalljump pressure of other characters.
- Hauptartikel: The King of Fighters XI
- Sacred Treasures Team: Kyo | Iori | Shingo
- Hero Team: Ash | Oswald | Shen
- Fatal Fury Team: Terry | Kim | Duck King
- Agent Team: Vanessa | Mary | Ramon
- Art of Fighting Team: Ryo Sakazaki | Yuri Sakazaki | King
- Rival Team: Elisabeth | Duo Lon | Benimaru
- Team K': K' |Kula | Maxima
- Garou Team: Jenet | Gato | Griffon
- Ikari Warriors Team: Ralf | Clark | Whip
- Anti Kyokugenryu Team: Malin | Kasumi | Eiji
- Psycho Soldier Team: Athena Asamiya | Sie Kensou | Momoko
- Time Unlock: Adelheid | Gai | Hayate | Jyazu | Silber